Tuesday, April 03, 2007

here goes--back on the bike today...

After 8 full days away from training of any kind, I'm feeling a lot better today. Still a little bit of coughing and some sinus drainage, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it's my immune system ushering out the last of this wretched cold.

I'm going out for an easy ride later on today, when I finish up with clients. I think I'll just drive out to Canada Road and Edgewood, and sweep up and down between there and 92 for an hour or so. I'm going to try to fix my cyclometer so I can keep track of my mileage and mph, and try to keep it on the low side, unless I'm coasting downhill.

Hopefully I'll still feel up to it after 5 clients. Thankfully it's a light Tuesday for me.

I can't wait to MOVE again. This has been sheer torture!

No comments: